Management of asthmatic bronchitis by homeopathic medicine

Dr. 27 years old patient got divorce before 5 years and all complaints started by that time. Chief Complaints Exertional dyspnoea with chest pain since 5 years. Wheezing Excess mucus production Agg - mid night, cold, cold drinks, or food from wet .  Amel. -  from heat; from head elevated; warm drinks. History Exertional dyspnoea since 5 years Vitals B.P. - 126/76 mmHg Pulse - 83/ min R.R. - 21/ min. Physical Examination On auscultation - wheezing of right side of lung was present Investigations Chest x-ray AP view CBC ESR were advised Diagnosis Asthmatic bronchitis Management Arsenicum album 30/tds was prescribed.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Ignesia ..sepia nat mur WALNUT CHERYPLUM ..CRAB APPLE IS USEFUL

Dr.. According to the case details All the complaints started SINCE divorce or not.......... Not clear. According to homoeopathy " cause & effect " phenomenon ( Ailments from ) is important. If the dyspnea started SINCE DIVORCE I think Ars alb is acting according to the immediate similimum. But it will not hold the case for long time . To cover up the totality a constitutional medicine is essential. For eg : Nat mur . Ignatia etc (According the constitutional symptoms . )

Yes i also thought about Pulsatilla because her constitution was like that....... Natrium Muriaticum patient will never give this type of history so it was excluded. Ignatia we can't think because ignatia patient having morality and this patient has no morality as she is in love with someone else. Ignatia patient can't move on like this.

Though I don't know about homeopathy therapy but I am sure this treatment is best,keep it up

Thank you Dr.

Pusttela 200 bd for 5 days

You mean pulsatilla??

Very Nice Selection Thanks

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion